We understand that website security is crucial for any business, and we are committed to helping you protect your website and your customer’s data.
Website owners disregard website security due to its complexity, time, and cost. We know better. After 12 years of managing, and safeguarding 1000s of websites, we know that website security is essential for every online business. We have witnessed the devastation a hack can do a website and a business, so we work hard to avoid and minimise attack attempts.
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
Denial-of-Service (DoS) Attacks
Web Security FAQ
It’s important to note that some of these signs may also be caused by other issues and not necessarily a hacking, so it’s recommended to seek help of a professional web security specialist to check the website.
What is website security?
Website security refers to the measures taken to protect a website and its users from cyber attacks, hacking, and other forms of malicious activity. This includes protecting the website from malware, viruses, and other malicious software, as well as securing sensitive user data, such as login credentials and financial information.
Why is website security important?
Website security is important because it helps to protect the website and its users from a wide range of potential threats. This includes protecting personal and financial information from hackers, preventing the website from being used to spread malware or viruses, and maintaining the availability and integrity of the website.
What are some common website security threats?
SQL injection attacks
Cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks
Distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks
Brute force attacks
How can I protect my website from security threats?
- Keeping all software, including the website’s content management system (CMS), up-to-date with the latest security patches.
- Using strong and unique passwords for all website and server login credentials
- Regularly monitoring website logs and user activity to detect any suspicious behavior
- Using a web application firewall (WAF)
- Regularly performing security scans and vulnerability assessments
- Implementing HTTPS encryption to protect sensitive data
- Regularly backing up the website’s data and content
- Training employees on website security best practices.
Give us a call and we can help you with all this.
How can I tell if my website has been hacked?
Some signs that a website has been hacked include:
- Unusual error messages or website crashes
- Unexpected changes to website content or layout
- Suspicious or unfamiliar files on the website’s server
- An increase in website traffic from suspicious sources
- A decrease in website traffic from legitimate sources
- A website that is blocked by a browser or search engine due to malware or other security issues.
Business Security Solutions
We will work closely with you to understand your specific needs and create a customised solution that aligns with your goals.
If you are interested in learning more about our WordPress website security services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We would be happy to schedule a call or a meeting to discuss your project in more detail and answer any questions you may have.